Welcome to AliceSoftWiki,
an unofficial fanwiki for Alice Soft that anyone can edit!
We are currently editing over 1,342 articles, and you can help!
About this wiki | New pages | Wiki FAQ | Help pages | Links
For best experience on the wiki, we recommend using the latest version of common browsers:
Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari
view all pages) (browse by category)Contents (
- Evenicle is released!
- Mamatoto translation is released!
- Evenicle is announced!
- Rance 01: Hikari o Motomete The Animation (Episode 1) released!
- Little Princess (game) translation is released!
- Kichikuou Rance translation is released!
- Rance 03, remake of Rance 3, announced!
- Blade Briders announced!
- The Rance series and Alicesoft are officially 25 years old. AliceSoft's first game since they rebranded from Championsoft was Rance: Hikari no Motomete and was released On July 15th 1989!
- Rance X announced!
To write a new article, just enter the article title in one of the the boxes below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Adding content
Gal Monsters appear in several Alicesoft games, making a cute and sexy addition to the enemies you can battle. There are dozens of types, the most well-known likely being the bunny-girl Kyan Kyan. In many of the games, most of the Gal Monsters you encounter can be captured, either for the main character to H or to sell for money.(Read more.)
Other gaming wikis