Welcome to AliceSoftWiki,
an unofficial fanwiki for Alice Soft that anyone can edit!
We are currently editing over 1,282 articles, and you can help!
About this wiki | New pages | Wiki FAQ | Help pages | Links
For best experience on the wiki, we recommend using the latest version of common browsers:
Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari
view all pages) (browse by category)Contents (
- Rance IX demo is released!
- Rance 4.2 translation is released!
- Toushin Toshi 3DS is released!
- Rance 4.1 translation is released!
- Kaeru nyo Panyo~n translation is released!
- Toushin Toshi II translation is released!
- Rance 01 is officially released!
- Rance IV translation is released!
- Slash! Thrust! Burn! translation is released!
- Drapeco! Onedari Dragon to Oppai Yuusha is officially released!
- Dungeons & Dolls Translation Version 1.7 released!
To write a new article, just enter the article title in one of the the boxes below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Adding content
Gal Monsters appear in several Alicesoft games, making a cute and sexy addition to the enemies you can battle. There are dozens of types, the most well-known likely being the bunny-girl Kyan Kyan. In many of the games, most of the Gal Monsters you encounter can be captured, either for the main character to H or to sell for money.(Read more.)
Other gaming wikis
Ace Attorney • Age of Conan • AdventureQuest • Aika Online • AliceSoft • Bloody Roar • Chrono Trigger • Dead or Alive • Destiny • Diner Dash • Donkey Kong • DragonFable • Eat Sheep • Fable • Fantasy Life • FatalFury • Halo • Hyperdimension Neptunia • Iris Online • Jak and Daxter • Just Cause • Killzone • Lego Pirates the Video Game • Lord of Ultima • MechQuest • Metal Gear • M.U.G.E.N • Mugen Souls • Ninja Gaiden • Nintendo • Nitrome • No More Heroes • Ōkami • Professor Layton • Ragnarök Online • Rare • Rhythm Heaven • Saints Row • Spore • StarCraft • Touhou Project • Virtua Fighter • Voyage Century Online • WarpForce • Wolfenstein • World of Warcraft • Yōkai Watch