|Beat Angel Escalayer|
|Chōkō Tenshi Esukareiyā|
(c)アリスソフト Box art
(c)アリスソフト DVD case art
|Genre / Rating||Training + ADV / 18+|
|Base price||￥2800, 8500|
Beat Angel Escalayer
Earth is being invaded by the evil organization, Dai-Lust.
After summer break, there is a new transfer student in your class, Kouenji Sayuka. Sayuka is your childhood friend, but somehow she has no memory of you at all, and out of nowhere she now has a younger sister, Kouenji Madoka. The next day after school, an evil organization known as Dai-Lust began invading Earth. You witness Sayuka masturbate and transform into a warrior named Escalayer who then defeat the bad guys.
Later, Madoka explained to you that Sayuka's consciousness has been transferred to a bio-body (which caused her to lose her memory), which has great fighting capabilities, but requires energy from sexual excitement to charge up. Madoka (who turns out to be a support android) threatens that if you do not help them she is going to distribute throughout the world the love letter you wrote to Sayuka when you were in kindergarden.
So begins the fight to save the world.
- Yanase Kyouhei (柳瀬恭平) - The player
- Kouenji Sayuka (高円寺沙由香) - The heroine
- Kouenji Madoka (高円寺マドカ) - Suppor android for Escalayer
- Kiritani Ryouko (霧谷遼子) - The widow next door
- Koenji Gentarou (高円寺源太郎) - Sayuka's father, inventor of Madoka and the Escalayer bio-body
- Misutorenu (ミストレーヌ) - One of the Dai-Lust generals
- Dr. Aruku (Ｄｒ．アルク) - The Dai-Lust scientist who creats Fu-men and Fu-Lusts.
- Gareizu (ガレイズ) - One of the Dai-Lust generals
A remake version called Beat Angel Escalayer Reboot (超昂天使エスカレイヤーR) was released on July 25, 2014.