This page is for various other, interesting stuff where you're not sure where they should go.
If you're not sure wether or not that little trick you discovered belongs to Gameplay or Combat, post it here. ;-)
Every character should get "art of blazing fire" as their first skill before training a heroine's barrier stat. The amount you'd receive vastly outclass the bonus from the +10 stat skills.
The 10sp attack skill is generally the most useful attack skill to boost. It's very efficient against both bosses and grunts. (Early game the 3sp skill is good when you don't have stats, but once you get stats, it'll run into the 6pt dmg cap and it won't be as effective as the uncapped 10sp skill).
Moonlight formation is even better than boosting the 10sp skill for non-main heroines. Supporting attacks own and can trigger even on a miss.
When you make a dragon synergy action become a star, the difficulty will be reset. However if you keep doing it, it'll increase again.
Bonuses received through events or castle tiles don't increase stat/barrier training difficulty.
You can chk how many grey smokes there are with "enemy status" in the info/skills tab so that you can search for many at once!
Counts on failed dice rolls carry over to the next roll of the same check. (Even if there are other chks in between)
Supporting fire dmg is partly determined by att, so raise att of heroines who will be using support fire.
Subaru's ulty does around 40% of enemy hp. The upgraded version ~57.5% (however this can be reduced b to 40% if enemy has high def).
Getting no traps or no enemies is kinda pointless as you can run through castles with multiple tries or use sub heroines to tank floors before the boss.
There's no need to get the 100% treasure skill. The treasure tile will not clear until it gives a bonus. You can run through it multiple times until you get the bonus.
Heroine stats and skills are reset in NG+. Nothing is carried over.
- Generally when you play the game, you'd want to either make your Haruka uber leet hax so she could take on a whole floor of the castle by herself THEN take out the boss.
- Or you can go the cheap way by making Narika your dungeon slut. Narika starts out with 60 H power, which lets her get straight to 2 skills: no traps and no enemies. This will make dungeon floors such cake walk it's not funny :).
- Or you can have Haruka learn +10 ATK, pimp up her ultimate so it only cost 20 energy max, and NO traps, since the mobs in the dungeons can't really scratch her that much compared to what the traps can do.
- I don't know why, but I feel more tempted to abuse Haruka since she's leet... Plus I don't like flat chested girl like Narika.
- Subaru is pretty interesting, maybe I'll give her some more love next play through :D.
- Second Playthrough Guide*
for those having trouble with noroi on their second playthrough because his stats are ridiculously high, remember on the second playthrough onwards some bosses stats are based on the stats across your heroines meaning their stats will be equal or higher to your strongest heroine, my guide for this is to make sure all of your stats are equal to your reflex because if not the bosses' reflex will be high and you will be missing almost all of the time.
using Haruka as my main I got the following skills for her:
-Armor Lord Technique (+10 def)
-Swift Horse Technique (+10 ref)
-Art of Dragon Blade (Locks the SP consumption of Spark Light Impact to 20)
then the skills that I got for Narika and Subaru
-Moonlight Formation (Becomes more likely to support attack when not the leader)
-Art of Dragon Rage (increases skill damage and support attack)
-Art of Dragon Blast (increases skill damage and support attack)
I defeated noroi using Haruka with 51 atk , 50 def, 52 reflex and 98 barrier. spammed Spark Light(20 SP move) till 19 sp then proceeded to use Spark Needle Strike (3 SP move)