National Chapter: Nightmare Eyes Edit
Shion [Sion] / シオンEditHow to obtain: After having suppressed Aomory (アオモリ), trigger the event "The Rumor of the Mysterious Girl" then several start-of-turn events will happen, wait until the event in Aomory changes to the starred event "The Mysterious Girl". Trigger that one and she will join you.
- Tea Service: 5 Stamina. Completely evades the enemy's attack and raises the battle stats of all allies stationed in the same region by 30.
- Speak to her three times after her first H event during the Conversation Phase after the Nightmare Eyes have been suppressed completely.
- Trigger the event "シオンとデート" in Aomory (アオモリ). Her love level must be above 7 for this one.
- Obtain her ending.
- First, clear Tsukiomi Kibito's (月臣鬼人) fifth star and then station Shion along with Zanma Rouga (斬真狼牙) on the same region. An event should auto-trigger on the next turn.
- After clearing the previous star, station Shion along with Zanma Rouga (斬真狼牙) on Aomory (アオモリ) for an event. Then station them together in any region for a second event.
- CGs [3-4-1] through [4-2-2] are obtained by normal H events.
- CG [4-2-3] is obtained during her second star clear.
- CG [4-2-4] is obtained by getting her ending.
- Whenever you H with her, the loyalty of ALL your Companions increase a bit.
- In order to add her as an ending option (the menu where you can H the heroines), speak to her about 3 times after suppressing the Nightmare Eyes (worked speaking to to her before supressing, and then 1 time after).
Cat Banchou / ねこ番長Edit
- He's only obtainable in Tenrou Kunagi's route.
How to obtain: Battle him normally while suppressing the Nightmare Eyes regions. Do note you will only be able to kill him (yes, you want to do that) if the battle (under your victory) will conquer the region. After he's down, when you trigger the event "Showdown: Camilla (決戦 カミラ)" in Transylvania (トランシルバニア) to defeat the Nightmare Eyes you will fight him there again. Beat him to capture him. Afterwards, buy any 3 items in Akihabara (秋波原) by triggering the event "Shopping: Tantan HQ (買い物：たんたん本店)". (You can buy more) These 3 items cannot be the last 3 items, for what you are aiming for is a good customer lucky draw by Tanzawa Nina, in which you will win cat food as a prize. Do also note that if you have the Hawaiian vacation ticket from interrogation/Idagawa Ren's ability, you won't enter the lottery and thus can't recruit the cat. Once you have the cat food persuade him in the Prison Phase. (Not true, you still can get the cat food even after you get Hawaiian vacation ticket from Idagawa Ren's ability and 2 persuasion required) (You can also get the cat food from Interrogation)
- That Hip Twist~: 3 Stamina. Perfect hit, reduces the Stamina of the attacking enemy by 4.
- Speak to him 3 times in the Conversation Phase.
- Speak to him after having raised his level about 5 times (exp value on right at or above 77).
- Speak to him after having raised his level about 10 times (exp value on right at or above 92).
- Event auto-triggered at the beginning of a turn if his HP is at or below 6.
- After having cleared the 3rd star, station him in Toukyou (闘京) and trigger the event "A Man's (Cat's) Battle (男の戦い（猫）)". Win the Deathmatch that begins to clear his 5th star.
- Every 33 levels he gets +1 to his Stamina.
- The 5th star Death Match need at least 4SP, so if Cat Banchou cant even manage that, dont bother to activate it. If he lose it he will leave.(Equip Cat Bancho with Button of Terror before the fight and you
should have not much problem at all. If he still loses, give him physical training during the Conversation Phase.)
Tsukiomi Kibito / 月臣鬼人EditHow to obtain: Defeat Daimon three times in battle and Kibito will appear in battle. After you captured him, persuade him twice. Before you capture him, make sure you have Shion (シオン) on your team before capturing him, otherwise an event will auto-trigger at the beginning of the next turn and he will die.
- Destitute: Passive. The income you receive from a region might decrease randomly (yep, you read it right, not good).
- Speak to him during the Conversation Phase.
- Speak to him after in the Conversation Phase having triggered one of Shion's (シオン) H events.
- Station him in Sapporo (サッポロ) and suppress the labatorary.
- After having obtained all 3 previous stars, station him in Sapporo (サッポロ) and trigger the event "鬼人の研究".
- After the previous star, an event will trigger will trigger on the start of the turn. After that, station him in Sapporo (サッポロ) and trigger the event "鬼人の研究完成" .
- Tsukiomi Kibito's 5th star is needed to clear Shion (シオン).
- Tsukiomi Kibito is a required character for Francine's 5th star clear.
Benishibuki Daimon / 紅飛沫大門Edit
How to obtain: After having defeated him several times in combat, he is sent to the prison in Abashiri (アバシリ). If Nightmare Eyes have been defeated and the region and the prison have been suppressed, an event will be generated after a few turns where he escapes from prison, turning the region into an independent one. Fight and capture him in combat then persuade him twice in the Prison Phase. Sion (シオン) must be with you to persuade him.
- Delinquent: Passive. The public peace (law value) of the region he is stationed in might randomly decrease.
- Trigger the event Daimon's Good Behavior "大門の善行" in Abashiri (アバシリ). See notes.
- Trigger the event Daimon's Good Behavior "大門の善行" in Forestland (樹界). See notes.
- Trigger the event Daimon's Good Behavior "大門の善行" in Sekigahara (関ヶ原). See notes.
- Trigger the event Daimon's Good Behavior "大門の善行" in Narra (七良). See notes.
- Trigger the event Daimon's Good Behavior "大門の善行" in Oosaka (王阪). See notes.
- In order to be able to see the events listed above, you must speak to him once in the Conversation Phase. AND! After you witness ANY of those events (regardless of location), you must talk to him again in order to be able to trigger another one (repeat for every star).
How to obtain: Capture her while fighting in Yezo (エゾ), then persuade her after you've defeated the Nightmare Eyes. If you take too long before capturing her, she will die.
- Frozen Blade: 2 Stamina. Non-lethal, pre-emptive attack at 1.5x Hit.
- Speak to her 3 times in the Conversation Phase for a start of turn event.
- Raise her level 5 times (90 to next), then trigger the event "Ulruka... (ウルルカ…)" in Yezo (エゾ).
- Start of turn event after clearing Camilla's 2nd star.
- Speak to her in the Conversation Phase after the previous star.
- After clearing her 2nd star, station her in Yezo (エゾ) and trigger the event "Phantom of a Girl (少女の幻影)".
- CG [7-4-4] is obtained by not capturing her in time.
- Ulruka is required to clear Camilla.
- Honor Student: Passive. Randomly increases the public peace (law) value of the region she's stationed in.
- Station her along with Ulruka (ウルルカ) in the same region. An event should auto-trigger on the next turn (might need to have talked to both first (Confirmed, I had them in the same region for 20+ turns without the event triggering, it triggered the turn following the first Conversation with her) (never spoke with Ulruka, spoke once with Camila. Had Camila in Transylvania and Ulruka in Saporo - and the event triggered. Conditions must be reviewed).
- Station her along with Ulruka (ウルルカ) in the same region. An event should auto-trigger on the next turn.
- After clearing Ulruka's (ウルルカ) 3rd star, trigger the event "Camilla and Ulruka (カミラとウルルカ)" in Yezo (エゾ).
- After clearing Ulruka's (ウルルカ) 4th star, station her with Ulruka in Transylvania (トランシルバニア).
- After the previous star, station her in Forestland (樹界) and trigger the event "Date with Camilla (カミラとデート)".
- CG [8-1-1] is obtained by following the storyline for Tenrou Kunagi (天楼久那妓).
- She is necessary to clear Ulruka (ウルルカ) and Amon Saito (亜門砕斗).
Hiouguu Kaguya / 緋皇宮神耶Edit
How to obtain: There are two ways to recruit her.
- Method 1: These steps must be carried out before the Nightmare Eyes are defeated. Station Hotta Daigo (堀田大吾) in Sapporo (サッポロ) so that he goes missing. Then trigger the event, "The Hunted Girl" ("追われる少女") in Aomory (アオモリ). Kaguya will kill him during a start of turn event with fairly low priority (I got the event after NE's turn instead)(Daigo disappeared on turn 29 and Kaguya killed him turn 37. Turn count linked perhaps? Needs testing), after which she will join when you trigger the event "Search for Daigo? (大吾捜索？)" in Sapporo (サッポロ).
- Method 2: Defeat the Nightmare Eyes and trigger the event "Vampire Hunter Girl" in Transylvania (トランシルバニア). The event "The Hunted Girl" in Aomory (アオモリ) does not need to be triggered. Note that this method does not allow you to clear Kaguya, but it does allow you to keep Daigo as long as you don't turn him into Devil Daigo.
- Summon Daimao: 2 Stamina. Against demons, doubles HIT and ATK and adds 50 EVA. Obtained with her 5th star.
- Speak to her in the Conversation Phase.
- To get this star you must recruit her using Method 1 as detailed above. After defeating the Nightmare Eyes, speak to her once more.
- Trigger the event "Date with Hiouguu Kaguya (緋皇宮神耶とデート) in Shinjuku (真宿). Requires the previous star.
- Speak to her three times after having raised her level above 82 to next.
- Station her in the same region as Daimao (大まおー) for a start of turn event where Daimao leaves, Kaguya powers up, and she learns her Summon Daimao skill.
- CG [8-2-1] is obtained by clearing her 4th star.
- If she's in your group and you power up Hotta Daigo (堀田大吾) to Devil Daigo, she will kill him.
Morisawa Marine / 森沢毬音EditHow to obtain: After suppressing the region of Abashiri (アバシリ), suppress the Bowling Alley (制圧：ボーリング場) then trigger the event "The Iron Ball Girl" (鉄球少女登場) for her to join the Nightmare Eyes. Capture her in combat and persuade her once.
- Ally Hit +20: Passive. Increases the HIT of all allies in the region by 20.
- Suppress the region and the Bowling Alley (see 'How to obtain' above) and then trigger the event "The Iron Ball Girl (鉄球少女登場)". (Yes, the same one you use to make her join the Nightmare Eyes)
- Capture and persuade her to join you.
- Speak to her twice in the Conversation Phase.
- After clearing her 3rd star, station her in HAWAII (HAWAII) and trigger the event "Marine's Match" (毬音と勝負).
- An event should auto-trigger at the beginning of a turn when you've raised her level over 20 times (value on right side at or over 122).
- CG [8-3-3] is obtained by stationing her in (Narra (七良) in all of my games) after the SU has tasked you with capturing the enemy called Yarashidou (八羅四堂), but before capturing him.
- Obviously, she won't appear if you've suppressed the Nightmare Eyes.
- It seems to be that her ability is actually Ally Hit +10, but she joins with 2 stars cleared with her skill upgraded to Ally Hit +20.