For starters: I'm hoping we can lay out all the critical scripted choices the game gives you here.
It appears the top choice is always Accept and the bottom choice is always Decline.
Make many backup saves just in case!
NOTE: THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS
Submit to Gamerica Demands - ガメリカからの要求に対してEdit
How to get: While at war with Chun Empire
- Accepting will raise your ship production costs by 10%
- It can happen three times for a total of +30% to ship production cost
- After the third time, some turns later Gamerica demand to Japan to become a vassal state
Surrender Chun Territories to GamericaEdit
How to get: Soon after conquering Chun Empire (Should be before alliance with Dokutsu and Italin)
- Yes, that's not a joke.
- Unknown yet if this changes future events/story (If you reject, same effect of rejecting "Submit to Gamerica's Demands". If you agree, you lose BJG, Nanjing and A B Chongqing)
Become Vassal State of Gamerica - ガメリカからの要求に対してEdit
How to get: After conquering Chun Empire and refusing to submit to Gamarica demands or after ~6 turns if Chun Empire still not fully conquered and you rejected at least 1 previous demand from Gamarica.
NOTE: The text for this choice is the same as Sumbit to Gamerica Demands but the top choice has parenthesis next to it, which translates roughly to (Japan End).
- If accepted: Game over, reload last save.
- If declined: Gamerica, Aeris, O'france declare war against you. Gamerica doesn't attack you in the turn they turn red, they start attacking you after that turn. During the turn after the declaration of war (when they turn red), all attacks on Gamerican territory counts as a surprise attack. During that one turn, enemy ships are not able to use lasers or aircraft.
Japanification Plan- 世界日本化計画にEdit
How to: After conquering Manila 2000
This is a very important choice and it is recommended that you try them both out in multiple playthroughs. Here are a list of known effects.
- Production of Resource and Technology points decreases by 33% in all the regions
- Due to lower tax and equal rights all the regions that are fully pacified dont' rebel
- Purely cosmetic, but planets at max peace levels will have a cute rotating flower (roughly resembling the imperial seal of Japan).
- If the we need more cash (very likely), instead of demand a heavy tribute from the colonies, the empress can issue government bonds for 5000 resource points, can be done a maximun of two times on the event phase, have no negative impact on the public order and the game end before having to give the money back.
- More characters can be recruited. The characters (not a full list) include Taira and Izumi, Rassahara, Charlotte (Dokutsu route only?)
- Scarlett does NOT appear in this route (unconfirmed.)
- Mikado replaces Shibagami in the mid-game. She reverts to level 1 but her bonus and growth rate are better. You will get her events and H-scenes automatically as the story progresses
- Eagle Douglas can only be character cleared (and thus receive his command point bonus) on Japanization.
- Taira Eichi and Fukuhara Izumi will join and then desert to establish an enemy rebel nation in Manila 2000 after a few rounds. Fukuhara Izumi can be kept by finishing all her event prior to desertion.
- Leads to either "Empress Route" (which has two endings, you actually want to get the bad ending here for the -20% ship production bonus) or "Dokutsu Route" (aka, Japan vs. Dokutsu)
Alliance with Dokutsu and Italin - ドクツ・イタリンとの三国同盟にEdit
How to get: After conquering all of Chun Empire or after becoming hostile with Gamerica
- You will receive Ermi Doenitz as an admiral with her own special ship two turns after the Axis has been formed.
- Trade with the other members of the Axis lower the production cost of ship by 10%
- Minister of Foreign Affairs Ugaki Sakura become available in the list of the event phase
Wish - 願い事Edit
How to: A few turns after war with Gamerica Alliance. May also appear when you get 15 territories or so. THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN ON JAPANIZATION ROUTE. Or rather, Mikado will offer the wish but Tougou will waste it on stuff like having Mikado be his maid.
- I want the national treasure
- I want resources
- I do not need anything
- Tange Dog ship (CP:0-Hp:30-Radar:240-+40% repair). Later Itou will join you too if you take this choice
- 10,000 resources
- The Empress will ask you again on a later date with the same 3 choices
Wish 2 - 願い事Edit
How to: Random event after accepting a gift from the first Wish choice. Choice 1 may be the other choice you did not pick the first time around. Just like above, this will not happen on Japanization route.
- I want resources/I want the national treasure
- I do not need anything
- 10,000 resources/
- Gain nothing immediately/The Empress will ask you again on a later date?
Japan-Soviet Non Aggression Pact - 日ソ不可侵条約にEdit
How to get: Turn after Dokutsu invades Russia
- If you want to rescue Adolf, this still should be the path that you choose to take mostly because you can't get to Western Europe through Soviet, since the so-called White Hole will block the path to Moscow. In Adolf's route Dokutsu will take care of the Soviet themselves, if you manage to break through in the South.
- Non-aggression pact would allow you to focus and beat up either the Gamerica or the Aeris.
Paying Off Debt - 負債の肩代わりEdit
How to: When taking the far left planet of Aeris's India region, Arabic planet
- Accepting will allow Clione Al-Iman to be recruited and a loss of 10,000 resources
Civil War within Espana - イスパニアをどうする？Edit
How to: Own a territory next to Espana(Ise-Shima) (Will not appeared in Dokutsu Route?)
- Assist Felipe
- Assist Rosa
- No relations with either
- Felipe will assist you in the invasion and will be recruitable in the Event Phase.
- Rosa will assist you in the invasion and will be recruitable in the Event Phase.
- Espana will stay neutral forever. Note that because Espana will never send ships to invade you even if they become "hostile" (red), there is no real reason to choose this.
Both Felipe and Rosa has an ability that deals extra damage to members of the opposite gender. Because there are a lot more male enemies than female, Rosa is probably a better choice (and she also has a H-scene, which Felipe obivously does not). However, both of them are not good compared to a lot of other admirals you can get.
(Equality Ideologists Crackdown) - 共有主義者を取り締まりますか？Edit
How to: Take over Laguri, then watch the scene where Big Sorge converts a lot of Japanese in Planet Japan to Soviet views and causes and uprising.
A turn or two later a new event in the Event Phase will become available that lets you deal with Equality Ideologists. It will be at the top of the Events list and has an "!" on it.
NOTE: Will happen twice (at least if you select yes in the 1st option).
It appears you can either let them be or enable martial law.
Selecting the first option (letting them be) the first time, and selecting the second option the second time (martial law?) will result in summoning Scorge and Ryuuko to the Empress. After a short dialouge, Ryuuko joins your forces.
Not taking care of the uprising in time will result in an automatic Game Over
The Decision... - 判決は…Edit
How to: Once taking over the territory where Katherine is present
- Will not be able to get Katherine, Mirja,or Mir Goepe
- Will be able to get Katherine, Mirja,or Mir Goepe / Remaining Soviet territory will surrender to you
Consider manipulating the Fugaku monster - 富嶽の操縦を検討するEdit
- After the first Divine wind rite chose Investigate Fugaku - 大怪獣富嶽の調査 in the event phase before conquer Shikoku
- After conquer Shikoku date princess monster 4 times for unlock the event in the event phase
- Dont' investigate
- If we supported the Empress Japanification plan, despite trying japanese espers, attempts to control Fugaku fail.
- If we opposed to the Empress Japanification plan, the next turn "Attemp interaction between the Empress and Fugaku" (帝と富嶽の対話を試す) can be used in the event phase. Admiral Shibagami is replaced by the Empress and Shibagami piloting the Fugaku monster: Level 1, -20% to all stats (I asked no reward, it can affect the Empress bonus?), modified stats: HP 7848, Radar 780, Laser 2400, skill: heal +40% HP and no other "ships" can be added to the fleet. Shibagami warn that it can be used "maybe" 3 times, but the 4th time can kill the Empress (like Parupuna). When the Empress reach the psychic limit, Shibagami forbid any more use of Fugaku and replace she in the admiral roster.
- Empress forbid further investigations on manipultaion of monsters
How to: event with Koo Roscha in the event phase
- Let it manage
- Don't let it manage
- Give 10k resources to Koo, doing more events with Koo get the money back plus a 100% net profit
- Don't give any resources