|Items and alchemy|
Hard mode A Edit
- Enemies are expontentially harder and grows a bit stronger each day
- (uncertain if there is a time limit for Elina/Ika
- You start the game with Hazure Onna.
Hard Mode B Edit
- Enemies are expontentially harder.
- You cannot sell any items to Plupet thus disallowing you from buying unlimited amount of a certain items. However, a certain item that raises the damage threshold by 500 is only available in hard mode.
- Ika will not choose a bride at the end of the week.
- Elina will not capture a monster girl.
Change in strategies between Normal and Hard Mode Edit
- Enemies in hard mode are very capable of dealing a lot of damage. Keep your HP as high as you can at all times. You have to be especially aware of your elemental resistance as well as your physical/magical defense percecntage or you may run into a situation where a monster can potentially one hit KO you because you have an elemental weakness to its attack.
- Instant-KO moves (Zukappa, Sulphur, Death-Ko) are more potent in hard mode because enemies have more HP to deplete but their instant-KO will drop them down to 0 regardless if it succeed.
- Hanny flashes has potential to deal a lot of damage especially considering that they ignore defenses and that their stats are higher than normal. Use Kotodama and Kameko accoringly for best result.
- Be careful of what you use your rare stones on. They are rare drops and are obtainable in limited amount.
- At the 16th hour, the monsters are become a lot tougher. It is recommended that you bring in all your high HP gal monsters at front here. At the 22th hour, they are downright deadly.