| Free of Spoilers: This page contains no spoilers from the events of the games. |
Feel free to read it as much as you please.
The Gods are the entities that originated from Ludo-Rathowm, who started with the creation of the Three Supreme Gods directly from his own body. After this, Harmonitt created lesser gods to help administrate Souls and aspects of the world. They all live in the Gods Realm, a different dimension spearated from The Continent.
Most Gods work in business administration, ensuring that the Reincarnation Cycle is working correctly, while others have more adventurous roles, some Gods are ascended humans or Kalar that were once mortal.
Angels are lower class Gods, and have a volatile relationship with Devils, as they're both in competition to gain human souls. Frequent battles occur between Angels and Devils, but they generally end at a stalemate.
The Three Supreme Gods Edit
The Three Supreme Gods were created by Ludo-Rathowm to administrate the Continent for him. They can be considered his "sons" since he created them directly from his body.
They are at the top of the hierarchy of Gods, and many Gods are oblivious of their existence.
- Planner: Created the Demon King, the Hero System, level system and mostly everything that conforms the Planner Scenario.
- Harmonitt: Created the God Hierarchy and the Kalar race.
- Roven-Pan: Created the Protagonist Races.
They created almost everything in the world and compete with each other to make the world a more interesting place to amuse their "father". However they rarely influence it directly, since the randomness of the events makes it unpredictable and funnier.
They cannot be killed or even harmed by mortals, unless the Hero of the Era unlocks the "Tranquil Nirvana" setting, then the ability to kill the Three Supreme Gods is activated.
The Three Supreme Gods only created the outlined settings, the "core" aspects of the world, they didn't meticulously create every last living thing that exists, which is why bugs like Rance can pop up from time to time.
The Eternal Eight Edit
Ranking just below the Three Supreme Gods, the Eternal Eight are beings that hate the mortal world and hate each other, they govern the laws of reality that have been set out for them by the Three Supreme. Lesser Gods and Mortals do not know of the Eternal Eight, and they like it that way. They are extremely powerful Gods that are unkown to most living being.
They are uninterested in ruling anything and they are mostly arguing with each other. Since each controls a different element, ussually opposing elements hate each other.
The Eternal Eight are inmortal and can't be killed by any means. It is unkown wether the fully-powered Hero could kill them.
Notable Eternal Eight Edit
- God of Light: Controls light, sometimes takes on the persona of 1st Class alias of GOD. They hate each other with the God of Darkness.
- God of Darkness: Controls darkness. They hate each other with the God of Light.
- God of Fire: Controls fire. They hate each other with the God of Water.
- God of Water: Controls water. They hate each other with the God of Fire.
1st Class God Edit
First Class Gods are the highest ranking Gods in the heavenly hierarchy and they are loyal servants of the Eternal Eight.
They rarely take part at all in the affairs of the Continent. They are technically killable but they are inmensely powerful, stronger than the Demon King and the Devil Princes from the Devil Realm. Only the Hero could hope to kill them if most of humanity is dead.
Notable 1st Class Gods Edit
- Ragnarok: Alter-ego of supreme god Roven-Pan. Commands and issues orders as to how the world will be purged when the time comes.
- Nautoala: Alter-ego of supreme god Planner. He is known as the Lord of Neutrality.
- Da Angus: Gatekeeper of the God Realm, very proud of his muscles.
- GOD: God of eternal light and holy spirits. He doesn't like Rance.
2nd Class God Edit
Second Class Gods are only a small bit lower in status than 1st class Gods, they affect the world directly and watch over the other Gods.
They are also subordinates of the Eternal Eight
They can be killed but the Demon King is the only being in the continent poweful enough to accomplish such a feat.
Notable 2nd Class Gods Edit
- La Vaswald: Goddess of worldly Destruction. Directly beneath Ragnarok's command, she heads an army of gods. She was split into two beings.
- Amaterasu: Goddess in charge of Hell. By accident she let hell holes pop up all over JAPAN. She apologised by giving JAPANese people the Tenma Bridge, the three Emperor Treasures and miso soup.
3rd trough 6th Class Gods Edit
These Gods act as captains in the fight against the Devils and obey mostly 1st and 2nd class Gods.
- Leda: A 4th Class God that seems to be a captain of Angel Knights. Possibly a former Kalar. In the non-canon Kichikuou Rance she's the one secretely controlling the AL Church.
7th through 12th Class Gods Edit
These Gods are more commonly seen by humans. Level Gods and Angel Knights are among these ranks.
Notable Gods Edit
- Mach: Supreme God Harmonitt's Alter Ego. God of mischief and fun. Oddly, he sometimes acts as a Level God.
- Johnny: Personal level God of Maria Custard, he is a flirtatious man dressed like a clown.
- Cherokee: Personal Level God of Patton Misnarge, she is an unfriendly chain smoker.
13th Class God Edit
13th Class Gods are the beings that just ascended to Godhood like Kalars and fresh human recruits. They mostly act as Level Gods or are given tasks of soul recovery.