|Kasumi K. Kasumi|
|Romanization||kasumi k. kasumi|
|Affiliation|| Kathtom, Maria Factory|
|Level limit|| 24|
|Skill levels|| Mechanics Lv1, Management Lv1|
|Appeared in||Rance II, Rance 02, Rance III, Rance 03, Rance IV, Kichikuou Rance, Rance VI, Sengoku Rance|
Kasumi K. Kasumi is Maria Custard's assistant and student. She usually appears in scenes where Maria is working on Tulip. Like her teacher she's clumsy but very loyal and faithful. She's very shy and innocent, and brushes aside Rance's advancements on her. She's the Deputy Director of the Maria Factory and is in charge of the management and administrative affairs. Her clothes and looks are similar to Maria but has a short black hair instead.
She has a Lv1 skill in Mechanics, which means she's quite skilled. She's helped Maria in the creation of the Tulips to make her battalion and has also aided her in all her constructions in the Tulip Series from the #3 onwards.
She can also lead a squad conformed by people wielding Tulips and seems to be fairly profficient with Maria's invention, although not quite in the same level as Maria. In Sengoku Rance, it is possible to recruit her by asking Maria for reinforcements.
- TADA has stated that he really likes Kasumi despite her super minor role.
- While it's mostly in just very minor appearances, she has technically appeared in almost every game except Rance 5D, Rance Quest, and Rance IX.
- In Sengoku Rance, it is possible for Rance to have sex with her off-screen.
- Her full name is written カスミ(Kasumi in katakana) K.(in western alphabet) 香澄(Kasumi in kanji).
- In the Rance 03 popularity poll she was ranked 39th.