|Level limit|| 6|
|Skill levels|| -|
|Appeared in||Rance IX|
Kechak Bangor was the Supreme Commander of the Helman Army prior to the Helman Revolution, holding complete control and an absolute command over the military, which grants him an obscene power since the Helman Army is called the mightiest on The Continent. Despite this, he isn't skilled at his work at all and only got to his position due to being blood related with the Prime Minister Stessel Romanov.
Kechak not only got to his position due to family relations, he's also an incompetent fool with little knowledge of military, committing rookie mistakes and with little understanding of rudimentary war tactics.
As supreme commander he has direct control over helmans army and military tactics. Despite this he lacks basic tactical skills and has no training. He is so pathetic even mediocre individuals like Bitch Golch and Nero Chapet VII are highly competent compared to him. He also has a very low Level Cap of 6, and his current level being only 4.
- He's one of the few characters with no skill levels whatsoever.
- In the Rance IX popularity poll he was ranked 15th in the "Other Males" category. Peruelé noted that he was "weirdly popular".
- He tied with M.M Rune for this spot.
- Due to being Stessel's nephew, he was actually Sheila Helman's cousin. It is highly unlikely that he was aware of this, however.
- He shares some similarities with Nero Chapet VII in that both got to a very high position due to family connections despite the fact that neither carry the skill necessary to perform the job properly. Interestingly, Kechak's position was eventually taken by Cream Ganoblade, the former subordinate of Nero.