The Rebellion Edit
Optimal Play (Rebellion)Edit
|3||4|| Leazas Castle -> Levy (Safety Bonsai)|
Construction -> Hospital
Captain -> Leila -> Talk
Harem -> Leila
|4||1|| Baranchi -> Force (Defeat Haurein)|
Harem -> Royal Guard
Captain -> Leila -> Talk
Defend Nos (plains) (Defeat Melfeis)
Help Melfeis (bottom choice).
Defend Baranchi (street)
|4||2|| Captain -> Menad -> Talk|
Harem -> Leila
YS -> Force
(Keep Using Leila And Rick Together x1)
|4||3|| Oaks -> Force
(Keep Using Leila And Rick Together x2)
Captain -> Menad -> Talk
The Fights Edit
The Rebellion is led by Ex, the general of the White Army. Other significant participants including Pegasus (former general of the White Army), Haurein (second in command of White Army, and daughter of Barres), and Melfeis (magic unit). The Rebels have a total of 7 captains, and in general they split into two armies to attack Leazas. Pegasus's army launches from the town of In, and includes Dozzi and Melfeis, whereas Ex's army launches from Baranchi, and includes Haurein, Sekanaku, and Jipuru.
The rebels retreat easily, typically in one or two rounds of fights, or as soon as one of their captain is defeated. Initially most of the Leazas army will be very short on soldiers (who have joined the rebels), thus inexperienced players are encouraged to start slow and defensively, building up strength at first.
Most of the rebel captains will simply die when defeated, except for Haurein, Melfeis and Ex. Haurein and Melfeis are captured when you defeat them. In order to make Melfeis join, select the option to H with her or she will die. She has a curse that grants her powerful magic abilities, but every two months she has to have sex with a man more powerful than her. Haurein on the other hand will join you after an automatic H scene. Ex if defeated will escape, and show up in the next fight again, until you have captured the town of Oaks, the main base of the Rebellion.
Once the Leazas army attacks Ys, what's left of the two Rebellion forces will join together.
After taking over the town of Oaks, Ex will be captured, and Rance will have 4 choices. The first three are all punishments, whereas the fourth choice is to ask him to join you. If you choose asking him to join, he will respond that he cannot do it, and Rance will simply let him leave. This is needed to obtain him later.
All Rebel territories will automatically come under your control after taking over Oaks, so the fastest way to beat this phase is by going Baranchi -> Ys -> Oaks.
The People Edit
- Haurein will join you as a captain and in the harem if you defeat her in battle. If you H her using the S&M tower, she'll become pregnant the next time you talk to her and run away, which is her unhappy ending. If she levels up to level 4 while fighting with her father Barres, she'll get her happy end.
- Melfeis will join you as a captain and in the harem if you defeat her in battle. However, you must pick the bottom choice to H her upon defeating her. Afterwards if you do not H her for more than 2 months she will die with unhappy end. You will get a beginning of turn event warning you to H her.
- To get her happy end, you must take her to the bottom level of the Uncurse Dungeon, which will remove the 2-month H requirement, but also decrease her magic ability. Then talk to her and try to H her again to get her happy ending. Note that you will not be able to H her anymore after she is cured.
- To obtain Ex as a captain, you much pick the 4th option after capturing him. Then after a few months (approximately after September of LP0003), if the Leazas Castle is attacked and if you choose not to defend it, Ex will appear to fight in your place and join you afterwards. Note that if you will still get a game over if Ex loses the fight.
- Mokomoko will enter the harem if you commandeer at the town of South, assuming the DX has not captured her first (unhappy end). You can prevent DX from capturing her by destroying DX first, or simply commandeer at South early on. After H with her two times, she will leave the harem, then on a later turn randomly come back. When she's back, she'll have her happy end.
- Saitō the spy will join as a ninja and enter the Harem (though you can't actually H her) after taking over Branchyia. However, this requires that you have done the following:
- 1) Have beaten the game once.Getting Maria's happy end also count toward this as well.
- 2) Have seen and clicked on the "Spy" item that randomly appears on the Title Screen immediately before starting your second run. The "Spy" item will be permanent on the title screen subsequent to your save game. Keep restarting using Alt+R to see it appear