—Magic, in battle.
Gandhi's daughter, and a skilled mage.
The power of the Leazas mages she leads is lacking, but her own strength manages to make up for that somehow.
Uses the special attack "White Destruction Beam".
Magic's special skill can be used after using the "Wait" command and charging for 1 turn. On the following move, the option to use the move will be enabled. The attack allows is a "Bomb" skill that causes damage to the whole unit while ignoring field size limitations, increasing in power with a higher troop size. Due to the fact that two whole turns are used in order to use the skill, it typically can be used twice per battle.
- Gandhi must be in your army.
- Defeat Alex Valse in Old Zeth.
- If you don't defeat Alex at Old Zeth, Alex will defend the tower to the death and Magic will kill herself after the battle.
- Attack Magic's Tower and fail to conquer it at least once. She will then summon the devil Xacalite.
- Before saving Magic, Xacalite will attack you every turn until he's killed 800 of your troops, after which Magic will die and get her unhappy ending. There is no CG for this.
- After conquering the tower, enter it then leave.
- Visit Ho-Raga or Earthy Jiuletta and ask how to cancel devil contracts.
- Enter Magic's Tower again, then choose to use the Foreclosure Charm.
- If Gandhi is not alive, Magic will blow herself up after the contract is foreclosed.
HaremEdit"One of the Four Lords, who I picked up from Zeth.
She's Gandhi's daughter, but luckily, she's nothing like him.
She's a little defiant, but eventually I'll make her love me with my charm." -Rance
- While she appears in the Harem section, Rance won't be able to H her.
- If you conquer Tearing Forest using Magic after talking to her at least once, she will get her happy ending after finding Alex there.