| Spoiler Alert: This page contains minor spoilers from the events of the games. |
Don't worry too much about them but take it into account.
|Affiliation|| Wolf Fang|
|Appeared in||Big Bang Age, Big Bang Beat|
Nakanishi Kendo is a powerful and headstrong special student from Seijou Academy, and an expert at Kendo. She is the older sister of Nakanishi Kyudo and though the duo are opposites in looks, personality and even fighting style, they are quite close with Kendo often being very protective of her sister.
Though she considered herself to be one of the country's strongest swordsmen for years as she grew up, she was eventually humbled during a sword competition a few years ago where an upper classman, Murakumo Shizuri defeated her with superlative skill. However, this defeat only made Kendo redouble in her efforts, securing her spot as one of the strongest swordfighters in the nation.
As such, the local banchou of the academy Yamizaki Akito often tried to recruit her, but the headstrong Kendo refused him every time. During Zanma Rouga's quest to unite the academy, she grew interested in him and his cause, leading her to either eventually join him when they first meet, or end up serving Akito instead when he threatens her sister.
If she joins Wolf Fang, she grows quite close to Rouga and ends up becoming one of the stronger members of the group. When fighting the NPI, she discovers that her old adversary Shizuri has become one of the NPI's strongest fighters, though she no longer possesses all of her mind. Eventually, Rouga and her challenge Shizuri to a fight and eventually restore her mind, and Kendo starts regularly sparring with Shizuri, improving her skills even further. Though they grow quite close, Shizuri and Kendo eventually have an intense duel to determine who is the strongest sword fighter in Japan.
Personality and AppearanceEdit
Kendo is a young woman most often seen with her school uniform and her twin Shinai. Like her sister, she has blue hair, though she keeps hers quite short, which combined with her defiant smile gives her a bit of a tomboyish appearance despite her ample features.
Kendo is a very determined and outspoken woman, always ready to fight for a good cause and quite forward in almost all of her interactions. She is particularly proud of her swordfighting skills, and constantly trains to improve her swordsmanship. However, though she is quite interested in sex, she had little to no relationships due to her lack of confidence over her own looks that she judges not feminine enough to be attractive. She is also still somewhat naive as she lacks real combat experience, and her combative spirit can easily shatter when her own sister is concerned.
Kendo is a very powerful fighter and one of the strongest members of Seijou academy, with only Yamamoto Burai and Akito himself being near her level. Though her strikes are powerful enough on their own, she can use her special abilities to increase her strength even further. However, she has not yet reached her full fighting potential and can still be battered with long range attacks.
She is of the Normal type and has a bonus against the Dark type.
- Nakanishi Kendo appears in the fighting games Big Bang Beat and Big Bang Beat Revolve, as the main fighter of the "Nakanishi sisters " playable character (Kyudo providing powerful support attacks).
- As she appears in three different H-scenes, Kendo is the character with the most scenes in the game, not counting the main hero/heroines.
- The defeat of either Nakanishi sister leads to a special event concerning the other, but Kendo is the only character in the game whose defeat AFTER recruitment leads to a CG or another character's boost.
How to obtain: In the School Chapter, select the event "Archery Girl" on the Second Floor (２Ｆ) of the school. Then trigger the event "Kendo Girl" in the Gym. She can't be recruited if you already have Miyazato Erika and her gang.
- Hard Hit: 2 Stamina. Deals 1.5x damage.
- Speak to her once in the Conversation Phase.
- Speak to her twice after raising her level at least 5 times (60 to next).
- Speak to her in the Conversation Phase after obtaining the previous star.
- This star event is shared with Kyudo's third star. After the previous stars, raise both her and Nakanishi Kyudo's levels until they are at 87 to next, then station them together for a start of turn event. Only available in the National Chapter.
- After two start of turn events with Murakumo Shizuri, station them together. Kendo will ask you to let her duel Shizuri, and having Kendo win will clear her 5th star. Note that the duel can only happen once, so you can only clear one of either Kendo or Shizuri in a single save.
- CG [6-3-1] is obtained when you clear her 2nd star.
- CG [6-3-2] is obtained if she is defeated in combat.
- CG [6-3-4] is obtained when you clear her 4th star (it's a scene with Kyudo).
- If Nakanishi Kyudo is defeated in battle, Kendo will leave.
- If Kendo is defeated in battle, an H scene will occur and and Nakanishi Kyudo will power up.
- The two start of turn events for her 5th star will power Kendo up and change her attack animation.
- Nakanishi Kendo is needed for character clears of Nakanishi Kyudo and Murakumo Shizuri.
- Because her first 3 star-events can easily be cleared during the school phase in the first few turns, here are a few tips to increase her power even further. 1 Save the game before recruiting Kendo, leave this slot untouched for now. 2.Clear her 1,2 and 3 star-events and be sure to end the turn after completing her third star. 3 Load the save file from 1 and recruit Kendo,this time you will notice that she starts off with her 3 Star Bonus (10 HP, 5 Attack, 5 Hit, 10 Law, 10 Income) adding to her initial stats. If you decide to clear her first three events again, this will make her even more powerful and quite overpowered for this point of the game.