|“||I won't run or hide! Come on!||”|
—Kentarou, in battle.
A boy that pursued Miki here from another dimension. He excels at sword fighting.
He fights using the Leazas Army's common troops.
Has no special attacks initially, but can randomly learn the "Rance Attack" after a few events with Rance.
Kentarou's special skill can be used after using the "Wait" command and charging for 1 turn. On the following move, the option to use the move will be enabled. The attack allows him to avoid counter-attack damage and deal direct damage to the enemy commander's HP. It usually deals 1-5 points of damage, which varies depending of enemies' defenses and RNG. Due to the fact that two whole turns are used in order to use the skill, it typically can be used twice per battle.
- He joins when Chaos is obtained. In order to get him, you must first defeat the Dark Lord Ray during an event visiting his lover Mary Ann. Then, wait for the events with Sel, the nun, to take place and once Chaos is stolen from her by Sieg, talk to her once and you will be able to get Chaos after deploying Rance in combat against Sieg.
- If you meet with him enough times, Rance will teach him the Rance Attack.
- Once you get the conversation where Rance uses Rance attack on Kentarou, he may gain Rance Attack. There is no confirmation nor any changes to Kentarou's stat screen to indicate that he has gained it, you will need to wait in battle to see it available or until you stop seeing the Rance attack conversation.
- Recommended to do so since his Rance Attack(aka Kentarou-kun Slash in other Rance games) is very useful against Dark Lords.
- Required for:
- Miki Kurusu's Happy Ending or Unhappy Ending.
- Kentarou in Kichikuou Rance is the only time in the Series that someone other than Rance can use the Rance Attack.