He can be recruited once you accept the mission "Helman Prince Rescue". He's better than Rocky at blocking attacks.
He is very good at tanking physical attacks, however, he suffers very heavy damage against magic attacks and cannot protect his teammates against them. He's also kind of hard to heal without using items due to his ridiculously high health pool.
- There's a lot of ways to go with this.
- If you increase his Basic Attack, the increase is about 20% so it's a huge improvement!
- You can upgrade" Counterattack" and have a guy who can counterattack often for painful damage, but on the other hand you can almost never use his specials because it'll be canceled by it.
- Better yet, you might choose to upgrade "Ally Guard" chance, when Patton defends his ally there is a chance that he will counterattack.
Patton's basic attack. It doesn't require any turn charging, so it's completely spammable.
It deals physical damage and has melee range.
Patton covers his allies and takes damage for them when they are attacked. It only works on physical attacks. Very useful skill, especially early on.
Due to his high defensive stats, this is an extremely good skill for Patton.
|Chaotic War Dance||
Patton's special skill unique to him.
It requires 1 turn charging, but it hits all opposing enemies for a pretty high damage. However, it also consumes 50% of Patton's max health.
A very high risk high reward ability.
Patton uses all his remaining SP to completely heal him in battle. It can't be used if he only has 1 SP left.
Because he has such a big health pool, this is very useful in boss battles.
This skill allows Patton to counterattack an enemy when he's hit by a melee attack.
It stops him from charging however, so not a good option if you intend to use Chaotic War Dance or Crashing Punch.
Patton's stronger attack. It deals physical damage, has melee range and requires 1 turn charging.
It hits for 150% damage and ignores the enemy's defense, making it excelent against highly armored enemies.
Weapons and ItemsEdit
- Save before you enter the Royal Museum again and enter any of the remaining rooms. If the room which you entered rejected you, enter another room. Then you see a talk event and will immediately be drop below. Notice you can't teleport out, so you have to fight your way to the switches to remove the bars in order to get to the exit. After you exit, Patton will get his S Rank Weapon.
- NOTE if you have entered all the rooms but still be rejected, it only means you don't have that character and secondly you have to wait until next chapter or a few chapters later.
- Usa Usa Mask - Reduces the damage you take, it's obvious why this is useful on your tank, I hope?
- Glass Art - Increases Magic Defense, might help a little when using Patton against magic-using enemies but I totally suggest you don't bring him in anyway.
- Exclusive Nurse-chan - Restores a percentage of HP after battle, if you want to try to use 武舞乱舞 in random battles you should DEFINITELY have this.