In this section, maps will be provided to help with navigating the dungeon. Most parts are marked, but certain symbols are used. Most are used on the Rance 6 maps, but for clarity, I'll list them here.
- Green and purple stars are events. In most cases, they will disappear once activated. This will also be labeled for what happens during the event.
- Pink hearts are FR events. These can only be used once. They will be labeled for which character's FR they increase.
- A purple S is the square Rance starts at in the dungeon.
- A purple E is the exit square. This is generally useless considering you can leave the dungeon at almost any point in the dungeon.
- A yellow cross is a BP cross. These will be labeled with how much BP they give you. Remember that ones that pop up randomly from exploring the dungeon won't be on the map.
- A brown T is a treasure chest. It will either contain gold or an item. These will be labeled for what it contains and if it is a one time only chest or one that respawns for every trip into the dungeon. Some of these will also spawn at random in a dungeon as you explore.
- A yellow section of wall is something that can be inspected. It will be labeled for what it is.
- A purple section of wall is a switch. It will be labeled for what it opens or does.
- A blue, red, or green line is a door that requires the corresponding key to open.
- An orange line is a blocked passageway that can either be broken through/cleared away or requires a special switch/item/event to open. These will definitely be labeled for what they need.
- Special areas will be marked individually. These could be unmarked fights, traps, etc.
Dungeon: 廃坑洞窟Ｆ (Abandoned Cave Mine F) (At the start of the game) Edit
How to enter:Edit
Start a game. Bam! You're there!
|Japanese Name||English Name||Quick Description|
|ハニー||Hanny||The classic AliceSoft potteries|
|イカマン||Squid Man||Pretty self explanatory|
|フリーダム||Freedom||Looks like a lucha libre dude|
|きゃんきゃん||Kyankyan||Bunny girl gal monster|
BP gold bonuses:Edit
- 5 BP: Gold
- 10 BP: Crab Orb
- 15 BP: Monkey Orb
- 20 BP: Crab Orb
- 25 BP: Weapon/Armor Status Boosting Item
- 30 BP: Monkey Orb
- 35 BP: Gold
- 40 BP: Eagle Orb
- 45 BP: Gold
- 50 BP: Viagro (SP Restoration Item)
- 55 BP: Weapon/Armor Status Boosting Item
- 60 BP: Crab Orb
- 65 BP: Gold
- 70 BP: Monkey Orb
- 75 BP: Gold
- 80 BP: Eagle Orb
- 85 BP: Gold
- 90 BP: Viagro (SP Restoration Item)
- 95 BP: Weapon/Armor Status Boosting Item
- 100 BP: Gold
(Since all fights in this dungeon are non-random for now, no other BP GOLD rewards can be reached.)
The fights in this dungeon are all scripted. When you reack a square, even though it's not marked, you will have a fight. Most scripted fights in Rance 6 are marked either by a red cloud or a purple star. Also, this map is incomplete for this area for a reason. The first time in here, you cannot go through any of the locked doors (can't g keys until later) or to any other areas of the dungeon.
Dungeon: Annis's Mystery Dungeon Edit
Note: The red walls are not on the map initially, they appear after several one time events on the map. Treasure chests are not marked.
Dungeon: Magazine Tower Edit
You can only enter the towers if your party has only mages. You can reorganize your party after getting inside.