|Parameters & Formulae|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Edit
- User Azraeth has started a pastebin with a lot of useful information, check it out: http://pastebin.com/GQBPcZvD
I'm stuck at the first mission of the Chapter 9Edit
- You need to kill ALL the enemies by the end of Turn 2.
How do I get past the mission with only Rance and Russian?Edit
- You need to get far east at the end of the scrolling, but Rance's HP must not drop below 50%.
How do I get past the mission 電卓キューブ with Rance and Tillday on chapter 13?Edit
- Just let both of their HP drop to around 50% to 30% and the mission will clear.
How can I beat the final boss in True Route?Edit
- After trying to kill the shield once, it will recover back to full health. A short event involving Rance and Patton will show up. Then, "kill" it again, but Patton MUST deliver the final blow.
How do I get the other endings for the girls?Edit
- First playthrough can only unlock the True Route. If the ending is unlocked, it will be unlocked permanently for future playthroughs.
- Hearts must be maxed for the girl in order for their respective ending to appear. Specific requirements for specific girls are listed as follows:
- Kanami: Must have 3 hearts at Chapter 8 and 4 Hearts at Chapter 12+ and view all her events.
- Shizuka: Must have 1 heart at Chapter 6 and 3 Hearts at Chapter 12 and view all her events.
- Tillday: Must have 3 Hearts at Chapter 11 and 4 Hearts at Chapter 13 and view all her events.
- Sen: Must have 1 Heart at Chapter 9 and 4 Hearts at Chapter 14 and view all her events.
- Pigu: Must have 3 Hearts at Chapter 12 and view all her events.
- Miracle and Sheila do not have any requirements other than their Hearts maxed.
I'm missing some 'gear' eventsEdit
- Refer to the previous question on how to unlock the events for each girl.
- For NG+, there is 1 extra event per chapter, and 3 events at Chapter 15. These are just side events which have nothing to do with the plot for the main game.
- 聖魔ポイント (Seima-points) can be used to trade for gold (5P = 1 Gold) or for Skill points (2P = 1 Skill Point)
- Seima-points can also be used to buy new facilities for the 浮要塞 (Fortress)
- 聖魔石 (Seimaseki) are used to reduce size or strengthen your facilities.
What's the use of the 魔球 (red facility) in the 浮要塞 (Fortress)?Edit
- A. It's a Bomb; you can use it by clicking just above the box with the 4 red orb on character select screen before a mission. You will equip it on a character that will be able to use it when near ennemies. Like the Green Laser facility; you can upgrade it's power by spending some green cystals.
- You can equip bomb on all battle while others can only be used in battles involve the flying fortress.
I'm stuck at the first mission of the Chapter 10Edit
- You have to move all character to the right side to the orange tile. Or you can move one character there and have the rest die.
- It's best that you do not deploy Pigu because if she dies, it's game over.
What does Crab Orb do?Edit
- When equipping a Crab Orb, an unit earns double Skill Points.
- It also give +50 Tenacity to that unit.