| Free of Spoilers: This page contains no spoilers from the events of the games. |
Feel free to read it as much as you please.
|Romanization||Umi no sachi|
|Appeared in||Toushin Toshi 2, Rance IV, Galzoo Island, Shinyaku Toushin Toshi}}|
AboutEditThe Sea Cuisine is a Monster that belongs to the class of Gal Monsters, being like a cousin of sorts to the Mountain Cuisines. They are pretty rare creatures that can only be found in particular regions in the sea or near it, which by itself is very rare in The Continent. They are extremely timid and faint-hearted monsters that prefer to live in solitude without interacting with others too much, which is why humans only rarely come across them. Occassionally, some might be seen in other remote locations with a considerable amount of water.
Their appearance is very petite with a notable figure. They stand at only 111 cm, and weight as little as 22 kg. They have a long light-blue hair and eyes. They have many traits that further portray their status as aquatic creatures, boasting fins and a long tail, but aside from these, they look like regular little girls in tight bikinis. As stated earlier, they are very shy and fearful, which ironically makes them endearingly popular with Guy Monsters as they are usually considered adorable. They are friends of fish or other such aquatic insects, with whom they can get along quite well.
They are not aggressive monsters, and prefer to avoid combat if possible, but they are capable of fending for themselves rather well. In battle, they wield a fish sword and are very talented swimmers that can easily engage in battle underwater. They are not, however particularly powerful either, as they are fairly frail and their timid demeanor makes them naturally unfit for combat. Despite this, they have a pretty good potential on the supportive side and can provide their allies with great assistance if they join a party.
- Regular Sea Cuisine: The most common. They are uncommon, as they only inhabit in regions with prominent water. Very timid personalities and rather weak fighters.
- Highly Honored Sea Cuisine: A higher species. They've become friends with sea creatures and are very valuable and popular among Monsters. Their personalities are more self-assured and are extremely hard to capture due to being capable of swimming at almost unmatchable speeds.
- First Rate Sea Cuisine: The highest type known of Sea Cuisine. Very powerful and radiate a divine aura. They sport a gorgeous attire of the finest quality.
For more in depth gameplay information of each game refer to:
- Sea Cuisine/Toushin Toshi 2
- Sea Cuisine/Rance IV
- Sea Cuisine/Galzoo Island
- Sea Cuisine/Shinyaku Toushin Toshi