Rance's faithful slave. Will leave you early on, but she rejoins after a while and she will stay with you throughout the game.
She's a flexible spellcaster, displaying expertise in both offensive and healing spells, though due to the low number of healers in the game, she'll probably be healing most of the time. Doesn't have much raw power, but is one of the most useful characters in the game and all her offensive spells will eventually exceed other spellcasters in power as others reach their level caps.
- Sill is very well-rounded, so upgrading individual spells might not be the way to go here. I would go for SP to be able to use her more often.
- Snow Laser is an exception. If you plan to use it at all, upgrade it so that it takes only 1 Turn to charge.
- On the other hand, Recovery Rain only increases 5% per upgrade but it's such a useful spell that it may be worth spending upgrades on it.
Sill's basic attack. It doesn't require any turn charging, so it's completely spammable.
Deals Magical damage of the element of Fire and is a Ranged attack.
Sill's basic healing spell.
It doesn't require any turn charging, and heals a decent amount to a single character.
Sill's second attack. It doesn't require any turn charging, so it's completely spammable. Is initially stronger than Fire Arrow, but ends up being weaker the more both spells are upgraded.
Deals Magical damage of the element of Ice and is a Ranged attack.
Sill's first potent attack. Good spell, but usually outperformed by other multi-target spells later in the game.
It requires 1 turn charging and hits all enemies with Magical Damage of the element of Ice.
Sill's more powerful Healing spell. A very important skill, this is your only counter against enemies who can hit all of your characters.
It requires 1 turn charging and heals all allies.
Sill is one of the only two characters in the game that has this.
Sill's most powerful offensive spell. Not so good if you haven't upgraded it.
It requires 2 turns charging and hits a single enemy with very high damage. Good against bosses if she's at a high Level though.
Weapons and ItemsEditLate in the game, Sill will have a dream about the calculator cube. You will need her A Rank weapon, and 30 FR with her to trigger it. Enter the dungeon (Rance and Sill only) and complete the puzzle to earn her S Weapon.
- Thunder Ball - Increases her magic, fairly obvious
- Dark Pendant - Reduces damage from Dark attacks.
- Ignoring Glasses - Getting cancelled when you're trying to use "Recovery Rain" is painful. This helps a bit with that.