- There is 1 "true" end for Sakura.
- There are 7 "good" ends, one per heroine (Sakura, Madoka, Himeka, Ritsuko, Yukie, Rumina), and a Sisters end (Sakura & Madoka).
- There is 1 "plain" end, where the player didn't get any of the girls, and the friend Keita enters the same company the player works for (Keita end).
- There are 4 (?) bad ends. One for each "stealer", and a generic pregnancy end (pregant by one of the stealers).
- If Madoka is pregnant, it locks out all other heroine endings. Only the "Madoka end" and the "Sakura & Madoka end" remains possible despite pregancy status of the other girls.
- If Sakura is pregnant, it locks out all sub-heroine endings.
- Most heroines seem to require pregancy to get their ending. However, Sakura does not need to be pregnant for the Sakura end.
- Even if you want to only focus on one heroine at a time, certain events for one heroine requires progress with another heroine. Also, events for different heroines sometimes share the same location, and you might want to clear the events for other heroines so you can do the event for your heroine when you want to (if it only happens on weekends or weekdays and you don't want to wait another week).
- Utilize the save slots. The most recent Tuesday ~ Sunday should each get its own save slot, and every single Monday should have a separate save slot. This allows you to backtrack to any day within a week, and any week during the game. Use the quick save / quick load feature only to backtrack progress when experimenting which locations have which events.
Time is one of the main limiting factors of the game. The game starts from Dec 14th and the last day is Mar 13th, but a lot of events are not available until mid-January, and others various odd requirements that can easily affect your progress by an entire week depending on planning.
In general, avoid the generic events as much as possible. Always try to progress in the story-arc with the heroine you are working on, and only use generic events for stats adjustment when there's nothing better to do. At the end of January it is possible to get all 6 girls to level 3, and if you are not working on all the girls at once, level 3 should be even easier to acheive.
Having money helps a lot with saving time. It is possible to get both Sakura and Madoka up to max level AND pregnant in one single day, if you have 3 week's worth of Tutor pay. Thus it is most effecient time-wise to only progress on Sakura and Madoka to the point of unlocking their regular H (and unblocking events of any other heroine you want to work on), while focusing on other heroines for much of January. For the other characters, having money helps you buy Sperm point recharge items to speed up pregnancy factor, and Yukie requires you to have a lot of money to visit her, so in general it is best to start the Tutor job early.
When staying over, keep in mind that telling the truth without triggering explosion allows you to go home the next morning to do Tutoring at noon, but fixing Jealousy from telling the truth can take up 2~3 turns (unless you happen to wear it off naturally by taking Baths with Sakura). On the other hand, you can stack as many Playboy points decreasing events as either girls would let you stay overnight, and fix them with one single bath house visit.
- Dec 14 - First day
- Dec 16 - Encounter Sakura, start living together
- Dec 24 - Madoka moves in (or game over if Sakura thinks you not worthy of Madoka)
- Dec 25 - Christmas. Winter Break begins (though it is a Monday, so technically 23th starts the vacation)
- Dec 31 - Sakura asks you to not be close to other women during the omiai with her sister. Offers herself to relief you of sexual tensions.
- Jan 1 - New Year
- Jan 9 - First day of school after winter break
- Jan 22~23 - Yukie out of town
- Jan 29~31 - Heavy snow for three days straight (heavily affects potential event availability)
- Feb 5 ~9 - Final exam. The 5th and the 9th are merged as one day while days in between are skipped.
- Feb 14 - Valentine's Day
- Mar 14 - Proposal day (13th is the last opportunity to adjust parameters)
The entire December portion acts as the prologue of the game. The goal during this period include:
- Getting Sakura to 90 mood and Madoka to 40 mood by January 2nd.
- Obtain the Tutor job, which is the best job (you can avoid the Rumina route while still doing the job for the entire game)
- Dec 15, Sunset - Akiyama will ask you to help out with putting away some equipment. Agreeing to help will give you one Attraction point with Ritsuko, but will trigger an event on Christmas day that reduces Madoka's mood by 6. In terms of long term benefit, it's much better to help out. But if you are sure you aren't going after Ritsuko, the difference of 6 mood can make the first part of the game less stressful for new players.
- Dec 18, Noon - Himeko wants you to promise her that you won't do anything "weird" to Sakura. Agreeing (top option) will give you one Attraction point with her, plus some Love points. There seem to be no benefit from picking the bottom option.
- Dec 19, Sunset - Go to college to look for job postings, find nothing (finding nothing is required to getting something later).
- Dec 19, Night - Befriend Sakura
- Sakura has a normal end and a true end.
- If Sakura's ending conditions are met and you propose to her, there is a one-week extension of game play.
- The difference between the normal end and true end is whether Sakura has triple pregnancy at the end of the one-week extension.
- See Common save file December and Jan 2~9 to start up Sakura.
- You still need to get Madoka's mood up to 60 for Harmony management.
- To obtain all of Sakura's events (not required for normal end), lots of money is needed, thus regular Tutoring is recommended (does not need to enter Rumina route).
- Does not require pregnancy for normal end. In fact, starting from the same save file on 3/13 morning it's possible to get Sakura's ending without her pregnant, but not get her ending with her being pregnant.
- Normal ending compatible with all other heroines except Madoka and Sisters.
Additional events to be listed.
- See Common Save file Jan 9~19th for the initial part. It's the fastest way to start up Madoka (can't do anything useful before Jan 9th). Afterwards it's a simply matter of having H with her in H mode until she is pregnant.
- You still need to get Sakura's mood up to 90 for Harmony management.
- As long as Madoka is pregnant, you can get her ending.
Additional events to be listed.
Madoka & Sakura ("Sisters")
- As long as both Madoka and Sakura are pregnant, you can get this end by choosing not to give anybody the ring on March 14th.
- Compatible with Madoka end.
Additional events to be listed.
- Follow common save file events for Sakura and Himeka up until January 8th. Events for Madoka, Yukie, Ritusko, Rumina, and general Tutoring can be completely ignored to speed up Himeka's event (by visiting the Tea House more often), but no furthur progress can be made prior to the 8th. After that point, most events for Sakura can be skipped also.
- The player still need 60 Mood with Madoka before January is over.
Additional events to be listed
Common save file
The following is a guide to create a March 13th save game that allows you to get any girl you want to at the end. Due to the nature the endings, events that require Madoka and/or Sakura to be pregnant, including the "Madoka & Sakura end", need to start back track from around March 1st of this route.
The Kyouya (stealer) route branches off on Jan 16th, as events on Jan 22/23 will eliminate either the Yoshiharu/Father&Son (stealer) route or the Kyouya route, and a few days is needed to optimally schedule parameter management for the difference.
A one-sub-heroine only exclusive event takes place on Feb 9th (which is the same "game day" as the 5th), and branching off Feb 1st is needed to cover each of the 4 sub-heroine events. The same save point is also used to branch off the Father&Son (stealer) route (which is fairly short).
When there are no alternate commands, the entry might be omitted for compactness.
The comments will note if the events are generic or not. There should be a minimal number of generic events throughout December and January.
|20||Befriend||Befriend||Work||Bath House w/ Sakura||The College event at Sunset does nothing, blocks nothing, and doesn't show up again. It can be completely ignored. All bath house events are generic events for Sakura Mood management.|
|22||Befriend||College||Bath House w/ Sakura|
|23||College, Top||Befriend, Top||Befriend||Befriend, Top|
|26||Solace||Work, Tutor||Befriend, Sakura||Bath House w/ Sakura|
|27||Work, Tutor||Mansion||Park, Top||Bath House w/ Sakura||Sakura should have 84 mood now|
|28||Work, Tutor||Tea House||Tea House||Befriend, Madoka||All Befriend Madoka in december are generic events to boost into 40 Mood.|
|29||Work, Tutor||Move, Downtown||Befriend, Madoka||Work, Tea House||Tutoring from hereon are all generic events to boost into level 2|
|30||Move, Tea House||Move, Downtown||Befriend, Madoka||Madoka should have 40 mood now|
For December 31st late night, pick bath alone so you lose all the sexual tension at night.
Unless otehrwise specified, always have Sakura sleep by you at night.
|1||Bathe, Sakura, Bottom||A separate savefile for a new Monday. All bathe Sakura bottom are generic events to manage Sexual Tention.|
|2||Befriend, Sakura||Midday H||Befriend, Sakura||Befriend, Sakura||Bathe, Sakura, Bottom||Sakura should have 90 mood after the morning event.|
|3||Tutor||Midday H, bottom||Befriend, Sakura||-||Bathe, Sakura, Bottom|
|4||Tutor||Midday H, Bottom||Solace, Sakura||Befriend, Sakura|
|5||Tutor||Midday H||Park||Downtown, top||Yukie should be in the park, Ritsuko should be in downtown|
|6||Tsubaki House||Midday H||Park, Bottom||Befriend, Madoka||Bathe, Alone||Going to Tsubaki House triggers an event that teleports player home(Top unlocks Sake house, but bottom teleports the player home without getting caught with 0 playboy points). Same with the Park (Park currently doesn't trigger any events, something is fishy here). If you don't have the Kanae addon disk, instead of going to the Park, befriend Madoka instead. Befriend Madoka is generic event in order to stay at home and not trigger being caught playboying. All bathe alone events are generic events to manage Playboy Points unless otherwise clarified.|
|7||Tutor||Midday H||Work, Tea House||Sake House||Bathe, Alone||A separate savefile for the new Monday.|
|8||Tutor||Midday H||Miyamae's House||Apartment||Bathe, Alone||At Miyamae's house the text will say you see Rumina eating cup noodles alone, but there are no graphic indication of it.|
|9||Midday H||College||Sake House, Top||Bathe, Alone||You need the playboy points more than you need the Stamina/Sperm|
|10||Rest||Tutor||Befriend, Madoka||Sake House||Bathe, Alone||Resting triggers an event with Kanae if you have the addon.|
|11||Tutor||College||Tea House||Sake House||Bathe, Alone||Tea House is needed event even for non-Himeka routes, as it blocks other events.|
|12||Work, Tea House||Downtown||College|
|14||Tsubaki House||Solace, Madoka||Sake House||Bathe, Alone||Sake House is a non-H event that unlocks level 2 generic H. A separate savefile for the new Monday.|
|15||Rest||Tutor||Befriend, Madoka, Bottom||Work, Tea House, Top||Bathe, Alone||Love level 2 for Rumina. Work tea house doesnt seem to have any event|
|16||Tea House||College||Befriend, Madoka||Mansion, Top||Bathe, Sakura, Top|
At this point, the Kyouya route (stealer) diverges from the common path. It explicitly conflicts with the Rumina route, the Yoshiharu (stealer) route, and the Fatuer & Son (stealer) route. The 15th happens to be a Monday, and players are recommended to use a savefile from the 15th for the Kyouya route.
|17||Miyamae House, Bottom||Midday H||College||Mansion||Bathe, Sakura, Top||Rumina Level 2 non-generic event. If you don't want to enter the Rumina route, befriend Madoka instead, and you can continue tutoring in the future.|
|18||Tutor||College||Befriend, Madoka||Work, Tea House||Bathe, Sakura, Bottom||Rumina level 2 non-generic event.|
|19||Tea House||Masterbate||Work, Tea House||Sake House, Top, Bottom||Bathe, Sakura, Top||Masterbate triggers a Kanae event. Any generic event at noon will trigger a Himeka visit, which is required to unblock future Himeka events. Sake House is level 2 generic event needed to boost into level 3.|
|20||Befriend, Sakura||Tutor||Tea House||Tea House, Top, Top||Tea House night is generic event needed to unblock next event.|
|21||Adult shop||Public bath||Befriend, Madoka||Work, Tea House||Bathe, Alone||don't buy anthing at adult shop. Just visiting to unblock a discount later on. Befriend Madoka is generic event to set up work later. Bathe alone is a non-generic event unlocking Bathe with Madoka. A separate savefile for the new Monday.|
|22||Tutor, Top, Bottom||Adult Shop||College||Adult Shop||Bathe, Alone||From here on Tutor are generic level 2 H events to get to level 3. On second visit to Adult shop, buy 9 Turtle Snack, 9 Tiger's Hit, and 9 Tiger Spirit, unlocks additional items for next visit.|
|23||Tutor, Top, Bottom||College||Adult Shop||Bathe, Alone||Buy 2 Rotar, 2 Steed Spring, unlocks additonal items for next visit.|
|24||Tutor, Top, Bottom||College||Befriend, Madoka||Downtown, Top||Bathe, Sakura, Bottom||All befriend Madoka from hereon are generic events to boost Madoka's mood to 60. Downtown is Himeka event.|
|25||Tutor, Top, Bottom||College||Solace, Sakura, Top||Work, Tea House, Top, Bottom||All solace from here on are generic event for jealousy management, unless otherwise clarified. Himake should reach Love level 3 here.|
|26||College||Midday H||Solace, Sakura, Bottom||Sake House||Bathe, Alone|
|27||College||Midday H||Solace, Sakura, Top||Mansion||Bathe, Sakura, Top|
|28||Mansion||Mansion||Masterbate||Work, Tea House||Bathe, Sakura, Top||First mansion is generic event, but needed to unblock the next event. Masterbate is Kanae generic event until leveling up. A separate savefile for the new Monday.|
|29||Tutor, Top, Bottom||Befriend, Madoka||Befriend, Madoka||Sake House||Bathe, Alone||Rumina should reach love level 3 here.|
|30||Tutor||Befriend, Madoka||Befriend, Madoka||Sake House, top, bottom||Bathe, Sakura, Top||All Sake House from hereon are generic H events until level 4.|
|31||Tutor, Bottom, Bottom||Befriend, Madoka||Befriend, Madoka||Befriend, Madoka||Bathe, Sakura, Top||None generic Tutor event for Rumina (level 3). Madoka should have 60 mood by now.|