Ludo-Rathowm's world consists of a main continent and some islands floating in the middle of the universe, supported on the back of four Holy Beasts (JAPAN was supported by a fifth Holy Beast from inside). Whenever any of the Holy Beasts move, it causes earthquakes. In the picture above, two of the Holy Beasts are visible (an elephant and a turtle).
It's a geocentric world and has no oceans (only streams, rivers and a very large lake).
There are 365 days in a year, and 24 hours in a day.
Currently the world is roughly divided into:
- Leazas (red)
- Free Cities Alliance (green)
- Helman (dark blue)
- Zeth (purple)
- JAPAN (yellow) - Not technically a part of the main Continent, for more information see the main article.
- The Monster Realm (gray)
The rank level is an individual's innate adaptness at a certain skill.
- Level 1 - Ordinary Talent
- Normal skill expertise of a given skill. Very effective at using the skill, and others will compliment on it.
- Level 2 - Genius
- Mastery in skill, astonished by all. Can use unique special skill/move.
- Here's the list of people who can use special moves (Updating in progress)
- The Guardian Hero of the World
- The Eternal Heroes
- Arios The-O Man
- Rick Addison
- Ragnarokarch Super Gandhi
- Magic The Gandhi
- Masou Shizuka
- Nagi Su Ragarl
- Alex Valse
- Saytth Cruwn
- Usupira Shintou
- Kavahuan The Lightning
- Yamada Chizuko
- La Seizel and La Hawzel
- Level 3 - Godly
- Legendary masters. Absolute mastery in the skill, and considered gods of the field.